My Cruise Spoiled Me Rotten!
Oh yeah, I am now spoiled rotten. Have you been to Bermuda, St. Thomas, St. Martin, Nassau, Bahamas, Freeport, Bahamas, The Cayman Islands, Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti? I have been, and to some of the locations (The Cayman Islands, Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti) twice now!
So I was blessed and now I am spoiled…at least that’s how I felt on my first cruise and when it ended, I experienced a quick crash back into reality. And let me just say that Reality Bites! After my very first cruise, I knew I needed to sail again – and very soon! The experience was like no other vacation I’d ever been on and I’d never felt so ‘spoiled’ on a vacation and I admit it, I love it and can’t wait to book my next one.
6 ways a Cruise can Spoil You Rotten:
1. Amazing Views- From any point on the ship! You can watch the sun rise or sun set and it’s glorious! St. Thomas is like a postcard, picture taking spots all over the place.
2. No Cleaning, Cooking or Endless Chores- Oh yeah, one of my favs! I can wake up whenever I like, and NOT make my bed or clean my room. I come back from a day of relaxation and my room has been freshened up and even some special surprises await me. If I want laundry done they will take care of it for me. My waiter or waitress remembers my water or tea with dinner.
3. Something for Everyone-Always something to do, 24/7! There’s something for the kids to do, the adults to do, different fun activities, contests, shows, classes. There’s no limit to what can be done on your ship!
4. Food- Did I mention that I don’t have to cook! I can try new meals, additional meals or something special! There’s food 24/7 and I don’t have to clean up after my family or myself! I can eat and then head out for a fun day with no worries.
5. Bring the Destinations to You- What better way can you see so many new destinations at one fabulous price? They bring the exotic locations to you! I have seen more places just by walking off my ship, and I don’t have to keep packing and un-packing. I do this once, then relax. Plus, it helps me see which destinations I may want to see and even explore on my own one day. As I said above, I’ve been to Bermuda, The Bahamas (Freeport and Nassau), The Caymans, Jamaica and Labadee Haiti. In a few months I will be headed to Key West and Cozumel. What’s not to love about all these new destinations to discover?
6. Sunshine – The wonderful sun! In all my days of cruising to wonderful ports, I can count on one hand how much it’s rained. Sunshine (for me) is a huge instant mood booster! It sure beats working inside at my desk all day. I say a rainy day at sea, beats any day in the office or at work! That’s why the wonderful sunshine feels so good on vacation!
So, exactly how does cruising spoil you? What’s your favorite way to be spoiled on a cruise ship? We’d love to get your thoughts!
Escape Destinations Travel Blog- Exploring our favorite travel places with You!