Christmas in the Caribbean....Why not? 12 Terrific Reasons Why We Absolutely Love a Caribbean Christmas!
by Jen Campbell of Escape Destinations Travel
A visit to the Caribbean is ALWAYS a really good thing, but a Caribbean Christmas is the best time of all. Tipping our hat to a favorite holiday tune, we've got 12 reasons why a Christmas vacation in the Caribbean should be on your list for this year’s holiday season.
1. Who wants a partridge in a tree? Visit the Caribbean world renowned for crystal-blue waters, perfect white-sand beaches and terrific resorts that cater to your every whim and fancy. Now that's a great gift!!
2. While turtle doves are truly for lovers, your special someone might appreciate an easy escape to a couples-only resort even more. Why not head to Rendezvous St. Lucia for some of the best pampering and couples only fun around and make some new holiday memories!
3. You can't do much better than Cancun, which garners rave reviews from travelers in the know. Although the secret is out on how great Cancun is, you're still going to love Secrets Playa Mujeres with its super romantic setting, all-inclusive luxury accommodation and simply gorgeous views.
4. Need four calling birds to make the perfect Caribbean Christmas? Visit tropical US national parks to hear those calling birds. San Juan NHS includes Castillo San Felipe del Morro. Virgin Islands National Park spans 7,000+ plus acres on over two islands.
5. With the price of gold, forget the five rings. Stay at one of Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List resorts! St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort offers pure luxury resort atmosphere and pure secluded paradise just for you.
6. Sea turtles are way better than geese (or turtle doves), and at Turtle Beach Resort you can spot a hatchling making its way to the water in December! This is an event you won’t want to miss.
7. Swans would give anything to be a guest at Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower! That 141-acre water park easily replaces sugar plums in our dreams anyday.
8. You might have to travel back in time to find maids doing the milking, but Christmas travel lets you mix history with pure fun as you walk in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus, learn about pirates or discover some ancient Mayan wonders.
9. Head to Aruba, and dance, dance, dance. Palm Beach is home to hip clubs, and Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino wins our vote for where to wind down after the party.
10. The talented staff at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort teaches their guests to leap through the air with trapeze lessons! Here’s something unique to do this holiday season for sure.
11. For fans of cool jazz and Caribbean reggae sounds, a vacation in the Caribbean makes it easy to attend some of the best music festivals around.
12. And finally the drum-roll please! The main reason why we love Caribbean getaways? It's ALL about the beaches!
So this year, ask Santa for the gift of a Caribbean Christmas! It's super easy to wrap, fits really nice under any Christmas tree and comes with a lifetime of wonderfully special memories.
Escape Destinations Travel Blog- Exploring our favorite travel places with You!
Check Out our Archives-