5 Ways to Pay for your Next Vacation!
by Jen Campbell of Escape Destinations Travel
1. Put a Trip on Layaway- Our Travel-Layaway Program, allows travelers to reserve a trip and pay off the cost of their purchase as their departure dates approach, are a popular new way to book trips. Travel-booking sites offering Vacation Layaway programs are a popular choice.
2. Request a Trip for Your Wedding- Trade the Kitchenaid toaster for a trip to Paris, Hawaii, Tahiti, or some other magical storybook post-nuptial spot by signing planning a trip through your travel agent.
3. Request a Trip for Any Special Occasion- Birthdays, promotions, graduations, and anniversaries can be leveraged to attain seed money for your next “big, amazing travel adventure”.
4. Get a Grant- Students, researchers, volunteers, and even teachers can obtain travel grants through various public and private agencies. Your trip has to have some kind of educational or developmental purpose to be grant-worthy.
5. Get a Group Together- Having trouble paying for your next travel jaunt? Consider inviting a few friends along. The more people you can get to pool money into a single getaway, the better.
How do you pay for your own amazing travels? Please share your favorite tips in the comments below!
Escape Destinations Travel Blog- Exploring our favorite travel places with You!