5 Quick Questions to Ask Your Travel Agent!
By Jen Campbell of Escape Destinations Travel
1. What Great Deals can you get for me on Travel?
There are deals going all the time, some sweet packages are on sale all the time and some places are cheaper at particular times to go than others. Be sure to ask!
2. What’s the Cancellation Policy on the Vacation Package?
We always say: Get Insurance! You never know when a tragedy can strike home, or a death in the family could become unexpected. Insurance covers you for these unfortunate events that can happen. Trip insurance is a small cost for that extra piece of mind.
3. When’s the Best Time to go, to this Location?
Some places are less crowded and have better weather at certain times of the year, be sure to find out from your consultant.
4. What is something Particular or Special I should know about this Location before I go?
You may need to know something about the culture before you travel overseas, or maybe the language (or cabs) are a challenge to navigate.
5. Where have you sent other Couples to and they absolutely Loved it?
If you don’t know where to go for your honeymoon or dream vacation, be sure to ask your travel consultant. Chances are they have clients or their colleagues have clients who have been to that exact location. Knowledge is power!
Escape Destinations Travel Blog- Exploring our favorite travel places with You!
Check Out our Archives-