My packing list of little, handy items (some not-so-obvious) to always bring on a cruise:
1. A highlighter – With so many exciting activities to pick from in the daily schedule, this makes picking my "must-do’s" much easier.
2. Extra hangers – I sure know how to fill a closet up quickly!
3. Sticky notes & pen – So I can leave messages for the others I'm traveling with.
4. Small umbrella – For short Caribbean showers. This fits easily into my bag that I take on shore!
5. Magnetic chip clips – Hang clothes to dry, pin up notes on the metal door, pin down towels to beach chairs on a windy deck, the possibilities are endless. My New Favorite Chair Clips: Boca Clips!
Why not make your own list! What do you bring? Comment below.
Escape Destinations Travel Blog- Exploring our favorite travel places with You!